Carleton College Archives
- Newest Content Added
- Series 5: Items 2001- Item 2400: Report of the Facilities Needs and Planning Committee, 1999 Added to collection: Publications (non-serial) and Reports, 1856-2014
- Series 5: Items 2001- Item 2399: The First Decade of the Second Century : Recommendations to the Trustee Committee on Long Range Plans / John Nason, 1964 Added to collection: Publications (non-serial) and Reports, 1856-2014
- Series 20: Topical, 1968-1983 Folder 26: Food and Drink, 1991, 1999 Added to collection: Library Records (Gould Library), 1884-2003
- Series 20: Topical, 1968-1983 Folder 36: Reports, Guidelines, Policies, 1978-1991 Added to collection: Library Records (Gould Library), 1884-2003
- Series 2: Educational Policy Committee - Chairperson's Files Sub-Series 16: Morral, 1988-1989 Folder 8: Academic Standing Committee, 1988/89 Added to collection: Educational Policy Committee (EPC) / (ECC) Chron Files, 1970-2011
- Getting records
- Most of the records in the archives are not scanned, but you can make requests to view any originals copies you find in this database. You can either email us about individual records or create a list of records using the Research List tool and make an appointment to see multiple records in our offices.
- We have some scans of images or documents already available online, either in this database or an external database. If you do not find a scanned version of the item you are interested in, please contact us about the possibility of having a scan made and delivered to you.
- About us
Hours and Contact
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and by appointment.
Gould Library 164 | firstname.lastname@example.org | (507) 222-4270
The primary purpose of the Carleton College Archives is to gather, preserve, and make available for institutional reference and public research use documentation and information pertaining to the work, history, and development of Carleton College, or about programs, policies, activities, events, persons, or groups associated with the College.
- Hours and Contact
- Narrow Your Search Results
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, or classification.