Carleton College Archives
- Newest Content Added
- Series 8: Handbooks, 1951; 1963; 1968-1973 Folder 1: Handbooks, 1951; 1963; 1968-1973 Added to collection: Mortar Board Collection
- Series 7: Ceremonies Folder 1: Ceremonies Added to collection: Mortar Board Collection
- Series 6: Scrapbook, 1963 Folder 1: Scrapbook, 1963 Added to collection: Mortar Board Collection
- Series 5: Activities and Intiatives, 1953-1981 Folder 1: Activities and Initiatives, 1953-1981 Added to collection: Mortar Board Collection
- Series 4: Election Procedures, 1951; 1966-1975 Folder 1: Election Procedures, 1951; 1966-1975 Added to collection: Mortar Board Collection
- Getting records
- Most of the records in the archives are not scanned, but you can make requests to view any originals copies you find in this database. You can either email us about individual records or create a list of records using the Research List tool and make an appointment to see multiple records in our offices.
- We have some scans of images or documents already available online, either in this database or an external database. If you do not find a scanned version of the item you are interested in, please contact us about the possibility of having a scan made and delivered to you.
- About us
Hours and Contact
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and by appointment.
Gould Library 164 | email@example.com | (507) 222-4270
The primary purpose of the Carleton College Archives is to gather, preserve, and make available for institutional reference and public research use documentation and information pertaining to the work, history, and development of Carleton College, or about programs, policies, activities, events, persons, or groups associated with the College.
- Hours and Contact
- Narrow Your Search Results
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, or classification.